Monday, January 28, 2008

Things Returning To Normal

Well atleast i hope they will be, i get my PC back tomorrow, now equiped with a Quadcore and 4gb of ram. Sadly ill be on XP for a while before i can afford Vista and take advantage of what i have on the machine, but oh well, thems the breaks i guess. In the mean time ive been taking my machine from work home with me. Ive been playing plenty of games and watching plenty of movies, and i think it kinda shows threw what ive been drawing.

Photobucket

Yeh, thatd be the cloverfield monster, tho a little cuter then he appeared in the movie.

Photobucket

And then ofcourse there was the new Duke Nukem Forever trailer that lead to this little ditty.

Photobucket

A gorilla and a shark high fiving? I guess thats more just an internet thing...

I also got to do some vector art last night for the first time in months, it felt good to be going back to something a little more relaxing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hopefully ill be able to do some more work with this girl in the future, shes alot of fun to work with. But once again ill need me machine back up and running, on the plus side i managed to salvage "The Ultimate Asparagus - Whats That Sound?" So not all is lost. I cant wait to get it out of the way and start work on some 2008 work.

No comments: